Sabio has worked with the BGL Group, one of the UK's largest personal lines insurance groups in the UK, and the company behind leading brands such as Budget, Dial Direct, Bennetts and comparethemarket.com, to deliver an innovative voice self-service solution.
Using powerful speech recognition technology, the Sabio solution helps to maximise the customer experience offered and speeds up calls into BGL's contact centres.
With sustained growth in the customer base and the introduction of a number of new brands, the BGL Group needed to find a way to manage increased call volumes coming into its contact centres – without simply adding further advisers. Enabing customers to self-serve was seen as part of the solution, however it was essential that any new technology didn't negatively impact on customer experience. BGL's goal was to get the customer to the right advisors quickly, thereby shortening talk time.
Sabio recommended a powerful voice Identification and Verification solution based on Avaya Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Nuance speech technology supported by two specialist Sabio-developed applications: Sabio Survey for collecting customer feedback, and Sabio Thin Client CTI - the company's 100% web-based desktop telephony application. To support the project, Sabio deployed its highly successful in-house speech design, testing, implementation and systems integration skills.
- The easy-to-use Sabio speech recognition solution allows customers to identify and verify themselves securely, using standard Data Potection Act (DPA) questions before talking to a BGL Group advisor
- Customer satisfaction levels have not been affected by the introduction of this capability
- Sabio's voice self-service solution has been adopted across almost all BGL managed brands
- This solution allows the advisor to focus on what the customers really want, rather than needing to complete DPA
- With each advisor handling an average of 8,000 calls per year, the Sabio voice self-service solution saves 45 hours per advisor annually – which can be positively re-assigned for training, coaching and further calls
Download the Case Study
Simply confirm your details in the web form below to request the case study and we will forward a copy to you by reply